The Gurgaon Plant is located on old Delhi – Gurgaon road , 6
kms from Indira Gandhi
International Airport , Delhi, in Haryana State at 90 acres of land (0.36
million sq. mts ). Out of this the plant is setup in approx 65 acres of land .
The plant, commissioned in 1979 , has production capacities for wide range of
formulations like tablets (1296 million nos.) , liquid orals (396 kilo liters)
and dry syrup (36 lakh bottles). This plant is also having large capacity to
manufacture Oral Contraceptive Pills. ( OCP ) and has been a regular supplier of
Oral Contraceptive Pills to Ministry of Health & Family Welfare over more than
last twenty years.
These production facilities are fully supported by good Quality Control
Department. It has an Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) and a Formulations
Development Research Laboratory .
There is also a township with 128 flats having other facilities.