Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited.
(A Govt. Of India Undertaking)
Old Delhi Gurgaon Road
Dundahera, Udyog Vihar
Phone ( 0124) 2455499
Fax ( 0124) 2455519
TenderEnquiry No. IDPG/MM-1/Paracetamol IP
Tender Enquiry No. IDPG/MM-1/Ibuprofen IP
Tender Enquiry No. IDPG/MM-1/Dicyclomine IP
Due to open on 15.06.2011
Kindly submit your quotation in DUPLICATE in SEALED COVER addressed to the Stores & Purchase Executive with our Tender Enquiry No. cited above and date of opening DULY SUBSCRIBED on the ENVELOPE for the undernoted stores subject to the TERMS & CONDITIONS Printed overleaf/(attached). Quotation should reach this office before 2.00 p.m . Quotation will be opened on the same day at 3.00 pm.
1. Paracetamol IP 3364 kgs
2. Ibuprofen IP 2400 kgs
3. Dicyclomine IP 45kgs
NOTE:- 1. Please clearly quote your price, taxes , F.O.R. term etc.
2. Please clearly indicate Tender No. and Due date of opening on the top of envelop.
3. Quotation may be addressed to Stores & Purchase Executive IDPL Gurgaon Plant
4. Please quote your rate for minimum 30 days credit basis
5. The material should not be older than six months at the time of supply
6. The material should be indigenous with shelf life of 41 months at the time of delivery7
7. Please send separate quotation for each items in separate envelope
For Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
IDPL Complex, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road
Stores & Purchase Executive
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TENDER
1. Quotation should be F.O.R. Destination including Insurance charges to cover Risk in
Transit up to Destination.
2. Price quoted should be NET unless otherwise specified and should be valid for a
minimum period of three months from the date of opening of quotation
3. Performance & Mechanical Guarantee for the equipment should be given
4. Manufacturers name and illustrated descriptive literature/ manual must accompany the
5. If this company finds that the material supplied are not of the contract quality or not
according to the specification given by the company or otherwise not as per delivery
schedule or unsatisfactory owing to any reason of which this company shall be the
sole judge and company shall be entitled to reject materials/ cancel the contract and
buy its requirement in the open market against the supplier reserving the right to purchase
from the deposit placed by the supplier meant for the contract or accept the stores
after receiving the liquidated damages from the supplier..
6. Tenders must, as far as possible arrange to supply the materials according to the
deliveries specified by us if however it is not possible they shall clearly specify
the time of delivery which must be strictly adhered to the successful tenderers
should arrange to keep stocks of all material
for which their tender has
been accepted in readiness for the company to draw on the same according to
requirements during period of contract.
7. Jurisdiction of Court: The courts of the place from where the acceptance or tender
has been issued i.e. Gurgaon will alone have jurisdiction to decide any dispute
arising out in respect of contract.
8. The company will not allow any revision to the price once quoted after the sealed
tender are opened. All rates quoted should be firm and not subjects to any variation.
9. Arbitration Clauses: All disputes or differences what- so ever arising between the
parties out of or relating to the contract/operation or breach thereof shall be settled by
arbitration in accordance with the Rule of Indian council of Arbitration and award made
in pursuance there of shall be binding on both the parties.
10. The company does not bind it self to accept the lowest on any other tender or on
any reason for non-acceptance it further reserve the right to accept any tender wholly
or in part thereof..
11. Quotation will be opened on the date specified by us in the presence of tenderer or their
representatives who should be present at the time of opening.
12. Delayed Quotation i.e. the quotation received after specified time & date will not
normally be entertained, Quotation without tender No. will be ignored.
13. There is no prescribed form and the quotation can be submitted on firmís letter head.
14. Payment of Sale Tax is primarily, the responsibility of the seller and will not
normally be paid by this company where however, the firm insists on the payment of
sales Tax by the purchaser they must make mention to the effect in their tender. They
should also give their S.T. Registration Number.
15. Our standard terms of payment are payment within 30 days after the receipt and
acceptance of stores in good condition at our site.
16. Quotation must be typed free from error correction Pencil Ink written and overwriting
quotation will be ignored.
17. If the opening date falls on a holiday, Quotation will be opened on the next working day
18. Performance list including full name & address of the parties to whom similar equipment had been supplied by the party and date of supply must accompany the quotation.